Obtaining Government ID’s in Panama

Dealing with any government bureaucracy can be daunting, especially in a new country and in another language. Do not expect people in government offices to serve you in English. Our professional expat service providers, can not only help with all your personal government ID situations, they can also help if you are starting a business with all the required registration with government offices.  On the right is a list of places we can take you.

  • Cedulas, which requires a trip to Panama City

  • Vehicle Plates – Assistance in picking up your annual vehicle plates, even if they are in another city

  • Drivers Licences (your existing foreign licence must be first authenticated at your country embassy in Panama City)

  • Drivers Licence Exams (if you currently do not have a valid foreign licence

  • Residency Renewals

  • CSS (Caja del Seguro Social for business)

  • DGI (Tax Registration for Business)

  • English Speaking Accountant Introduction (for business)

If you are interested in any of these services, please fill in the form below, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

    Government IDs
    1. CedulasVehicle PlatesDrivers LicenceResidency RenewalsCSS Registration (for business)DGI Registration (for business)English Accountant ReferralOther (please explain below)

    By submitting this form, you will also be subscribing to our Retire in Panama 10-part Newsletter, which you can unsubscribe to at any time.